January has seemed so long! I'm getting so tired of the cold and snow these days, hopefully we only have 1 more (short) month to deal with it all. Plus fashion week, valentines day, and Presidents' Day are all on the horizon, so things are definitely looking up! Here are a few things I got up to this month...
- Shopped the January sales. A lot. Is it me or were the deals insanely good this year? Much better than over Thanksgiving/ Black Friday. My best buys have been at Reiss, they still have a few final markdowns left
- Discovered a few new favorites in NYC, including The Smith for brunch, Agave for dinner, and The Jane Hotel for dancing!
- Contemplated a new accent chair for our apartment. It's so hard to choose. I love so many of the ones here!
- Read a couple more books. I'm currently hurrying to finish this, so I can start on The Goldfinch, which it seems everyone is raving about
- Finally saw The Help, after wanting to see the movie for ages. It didn't disappoint, Emma Stone is amazing
How was your January? Are you looking forward to fashion week (month?!) and Valentines day this year?